Seeing signs of aging in your face can be frustrating. One day you look in the mirror and see a bright, young individual – the next day you’re seeing someone that resembles more of your parents. This is a common problem as everybody ages, but there are solutions. Today, we’re going to put FaceTite® and Ultherapy® head to head to look at which procedure will give you that bright young glow once again.
Facetite® is an alternative to traditional and invasive facial surgery. This procedure ditches the scalpel and anesthesia for cutting-edge technology that improves skin laxity and signs of aging. The device is simply inserted under the skin in areas that you want to be treated, and radiofrequency pulses are sent throughout the area to heat and remodel the area of skin and its underlying structures. The small device is perfect for small parts of the face, like the jowls and chin, but can also be used for bra fat and above the knees.
- No general anesthesia. This treatment is non-surgical, which means no going under.
- No downtime. You can go back to resuming your regular routine on the very same day. You may notice some swelling and bruising, but this typically resolves in a week.
- Long-term solution. Nothing is permanent, of course. But this treatment delivers long-lasting results and areas can easily be treated again when changes start to come back.
- Deep results. This type of therapy solves problems beneath the surface of the skin, which results in longer-lasting, smoother skin.
- Minimally invasive. The FaceTite® device does need to be inserted into the skin in order to deliver the results you want, so it’s not completely non-invasive.
Ultherapy® is another alternative to a facelift. This completely non-invasive procedure lifts the skin on the neck, under the chin and around the eyebrows to give you a refreshed and healthy look. You can also improve the appearance of lines and wrinkles on the décolletage. This all happens through ultrasound technology and relies on this ultrasound technology to deliver its collagen-boosting treatment. This treatment doesn’t get underneath the skin life FaceTite does and delivers superficial results.
- No general anesthesia. Like its counterpart, this treatment is a nonsurgical solution which means you don’t have to undergo general anesthesia.
- No downtime. The recovery time for this treatment is minimal. You can resume your daily routine immediately after your treatment.
- Noninvasive. This treatment just involves a device being put on the skin making it completely noninvasive.
- Superficial Results. Because this technology only solves problems on the surface of the skin, you’re not truly fixing the problems underneath. This means your results won’t last nearly as long as it’s counterpart treatment.
Ultimately, the choice is up to you. If you are interested in long-lasting results and don’t mind a minimally invasive procedure as an alternative to a facelift, FaceTite® may be your perfect solution. It solves the problems under the surface of the skin to give you a healthy, refreshed and youthful glow.
If you are interested in learning more about FaceTite® at North Cypress Women’s Center, call us to schedule your one-on-one consultation today. We can go over more of the pros and cons of the treatment so see if it’s right for you.